Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sneak Peeks


 It's been a busy week. We got Thing 1 home from college - very happy about that - and we get Thing 2 back next week. And then summer can officially start. A little early, but it ends early when they go back to school in August. 

Anyhoo... I've also been working on painting three different pieces this week. This is a close up of the second in my Red series. I love this picture, the colors are so vibrant!


and this is a new one that will finish at 12"x12", fourth in the Yellow series. It's intended for the SAQA auction, if I can get it finished and in the mail first thing Tuesday morning!


What are you working on??

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing Michelle! and have a great summer with the "things"!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know that you stopped by my blog, please leave a note!