Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Yellow #4

In my last post I mentioned that the kids would be both home soon. They are, indeed, both home now. However, I forgot how hard it is to even THINK in full sentences when they are here. I love it! And they make cookies (they even clean up after).

So, that's what my last few weeks have been - children! Sadly (selfishly for me, not for them!), they both have jobs and Thing 2 is taking drivers ed, so family time will not be as abundant as in past summers.

My auction piece for the SAQA auction was received and has been photographed and is up in the auction album. 

http://www.saqa.com/media/image/Auction14-3a/Goldsmith.jpg

I am enjoying making quilts based on the color yellow. So far they've had a bit of a fantasy flower theme... definitely not flowers you'd find in real life :) Yellow #5 is shaping up a bit differently. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know that you stopped by my blog, please leave a note!